Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigmo

Enigmo

First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please Empty
PostSubject: First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please   First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please Watch11Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:34 pm

So yeah.... it's my first attempt at editing raw. I might enter a contest with this and win when I finish it, but yeah.... tell me what you think of my raw editing? Rrezz told me it's as good as raw editing can get, but who the hell is Rrezz? No one cares about his opinion; I want the AEon opinion.....I want it harsh, bby.

Last edited by Enigmo on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xShiroy
Admin
Admin
xShiroy

PostSubject: Re: First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please   First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please Watch11Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Dude i'll be serious on this one even tho you're clearly trolling, But Spam is against the rules and it won't be tolerated a next time after this warning.

I personally liked the sync.

since it's random and you didn't do anything there, that's the only thing I can judge, Note that I'm not picking on you, I'm trying to act like an administrator, so I'll ask you again - not to spam. We try to be friendly and organized here, good luck on finishing it if you are going to do it
Back to top Go down
http://xshiroy.deviantart.com/
Enigmo

Enigmo

PostSubject: Re: First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please   First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please Watch11Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:55 pm

I'm not spamming? I'm posting ONE of my betas on the beta testing section. And I'm not being serious, yes, but that's just my personality. And I know you're not picking on me. The only person here mean enough to pick on wittle Enigmo is the big, bad, bully xDreww
Back to top Go down
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please   First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please Watch11Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:25 pm

too short
Back to top Go down
Enigmo

Enigmo

PostSubject: Re: First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please   First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please Watch11Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Ikr? It's so short but ignorant Rrezz was like it owns pretty much every full raw AMV :/

But if it makes you feel any better, Replay-sensei (your AMVlogs teach me a lot), here's the beginning part of it (It might be blocked in ur country m8):

But seriously, Replay-sensei, just for you, I'll finish this and title it as the best Fate Zero AMV--just for you.
Back to top Go down
Enigmo

Enigmo

PostSubject: Re: First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please   First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please Watch11Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 pm

SHIROY-SEMPAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII why do I have a warning? Is my level of awesomeness breaking the warnings scale or something? Soz m8, tis out of control--I'll pay for the damages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please   First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please Watch11

Back to top Go down

First time raw editing - give me harsh criticism please
Page 1 of 1