Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoredet - Sword Art Online

Go down 
+5
xDreww
xShiroy
gabberMD
xDieguitoAMV
ExilesAMVs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ExilesAMVs

ExilesAMVs

Yoredet - Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Yeah, like I said in the description any tips would be appreciated I'm starting to not improve much and I want to put an end to that.

Anyways;

Back to top Go down
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
xDieguitoAMV

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Old school song Dat song! 

Video looks good, i enjoy it. Be sure to remove or hide the water-mark on next videos because you can be disqualified on a contest because of the water-mark (and also because it has nothing to do there xD)
Then your shakes are kinda strong and you repeat them a lot, try to find another way to mark the beats of the song.. not always with a shake. Then your masking can be better, specialy that kirito mask at 0:29.
But anyway i really enjoy the video, i remember hearing this song a lot! and your video goes really well with it.
Keep it up blink, hope to see another video from you soon
Back to top Go down
ExilesAMVs

ExilesAMVs

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:50 pm

xDieguitoAMV wrote:
Old school song Dat song! 

Video looks good, i enjoy it. Be sure to remove or hide the water-mark on next videos because you can be disqualified on a contest because of the water-mark (and also because it has nothing to do there xD)
Then your shakes are kinda strong and you repeat them a lot, try to find another way to mark the beats of the song.. not always with a shake. Then your masking can be better, specialy that kirito mask at 0:29.
But anyway i really enjoy the video, i remember hearing this song a lot! and your video goes really well with it.
Keep it up blink, hope to see another video from you soon
Thanks for the feedback, is the watermark really that important? It seems like a waste to crop the video for the sake of that type of watermark. I agree with you on the shake thing, i've been trying to make them stronger because I think they look weak but it's probably just because there are shakes everywhere xD but it seems so plain without them to me.

Anyways, thanks again :)
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:02 pm

agree with Diego =)

for the watemark if you don't want to zoom try with blur because are annoying too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
ExilesAMVs

ExilesAMVs

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:20 pm

gabberMD wrote:
agree with Diego =)

for the watemark if you don't want to zoom try with blur because are annoying too!
Hmm... never thought about blurring it, good idea :)
Back to top Go down
xShiroy
Admin
Admin
xShiroy

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Diego Said it all XD
Keep it up xD 
Back to top Go down
http://xshiroy.deviantart.com/
xDreww
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDreww

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:49 pm

ExilesAMVs wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, is the watermark really that important? It seems like a waste to crop the video for the sake of that type of watermark. I agree with you on the shake thing, i've been trying to make them stronger because I think they look weak but it's probably just because there are shakes everywhere xD but it seems so plain without them to me.
Download Blurays! haha what the other guys said basically. Try experimenting those shakes more and more. You're getting there. :3 Good video too. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xDreww
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 pm

ya, next time try to have cleaner footage (logo) ~ but great job ^^
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

xDreww wrote:
Download Blurays!
well ofc lol about zoom and blur is a method for lazy people ;D
Back to top Go down
ExilesAMVs

ExilesAMVs

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:23 am

I'll have a search around on Nyaa xD, Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]
Admin
Admin
[madaraxD]

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Imo it needs more impact, its like after the slow part at the beggining it didnt changed (and the song became fast) and you used too much the same transition sometimes, but yeah overall is quite good orz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/madaraxDAmv
Katzie
Æ Member
Æ Member
Katzie

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:06 am

ExilesAMVs wrote:
I'll have a search around on Nyaa xD, Thanks guys.
If you cant search for bluray, you can try horriblesub. They usually release episode that do not have watermarks.

About the vid
The clip selections were good specially on the chorus part, if only you speed it up more a bit. and I agree with [madaraxD] that you only have one pacing, try to listen more to the song rhythm  for you to determine the pacing.

keep it up Yushh!!!
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Katzie wrote:

keep it up Yushh!!!
ahaha Kat seems more a threat Smile 
Back to top Go down
Katzie
Æ Member
Æ Member
Katzie

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:20 am

gabberMD wrote:
Katzie wrote:

keep it up Yushh!!!
ahaha Kat seems more a threat Smile 
I was thinking about this Yoredet - Sword Art Online 8443e7122fa84a1dd36dd3a976f504724ffe1f75ee3faa0403444cce76d703f0
Back to top Go down
ExilesAMVs

ExilesAMVs

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:26 pm

When you are talking about "only having one pace" I'm not sure what you mean. I just follow sync points could you try to explain that a bit more? :)
Back to top Go down
Cecco

Cecco

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:13 pm

I think i watch a thousand AMVs with this song.. xD
DBZ/Yoredet haha xD
Anyway the video is pretty nice. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Yoredet - Sword Art Online Watch11

Back to top Go down

Yoredet - Sword Art Online
Page 1 of 1