Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Æon MEP] Together

Go down 
+4
xDreww
ElpIDa
MagicDarkLight
Luna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

[Æon MEP] Together Empty
PostSubject: [Æon MEP] Together   [Æon MEP] Together Watch11Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 pm

Special for Æon IC Team Battle
[Judges: xDieguitoAMV and DigiCat]
And here Group B!

Download Link

Song:
The Kin - Together
Anime:
Beyond The Boundary, Blue Exorcist, The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Durarara!!, Golden Time, Harmonie, Heaven's Memo Pad, Toradora!, Zetsuen No Tempest

-INFO-
Track 1: hinata1495
Track 2: [madaraxD]
Track 3: richardbfv
Track 4: slimed
Track 5: Laerium
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight

MagicDarkLight

[Æon MEP] Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   [Æon MEP] Together Watch11Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Helllo Aeon I found it interesting, even very interesting. It's always a hard task to make a crossover mep and you did it in IC, that's quite impressive. But, of course, I will detail track per track, because everybody deserves a word or two.

Track 1: This part has great visuals and nice simple lyric synch (why do you run, when I'm right here, awesome xD). My only complaint would be about the synch, sometimes I feel like the video is a bit off the song or could have been closer at least. To give you what was best: 0:25 till 0:35-ish was really perfect.

Track 2: That was badass, honestly one of your best work because it doesn't look messy and your effects are very clean. I just regret the big dezoom at the beginning of your part because it doesn't match the pace of the previous part and also the huge zoom and rgb shakes at 1:23, I don't know it has nothing to do with the pace at this moment xD

Track 3: I'm sorry but I didn't like this part. The masks' edges are way too visible, most of your effects looked like they needed a lot more work to look good like when he curls in the smoke at the beginning, we can't believe it. This is too forceful. I liked the 1:47 graves though (but again the end where the sky appears with a bounce ruined it imo, it should have appeared in a nicer way).

Track 4: This is my fav part, everything looks greatly implemented and is visually looking good, I especially like your messages HUD and each mask had the right proportion. The editing is dynamic and highlights your effects, well yeah. Great part.

Track 5: Not bad, I like how you linked it a bit with previous parts but that honestly looked to weak in rythm for a final part. The edges on the masks are also very annoying.

Great job overall, ambitious work and well executed to add to that. Now I'm really curious about the group C :P Good luck in your contest
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
ElpIDa

ElpIDa

[Æon MEP] Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   [Æon MEP] Together Watch11Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:08 pm

I loved this MEP so much! Every part was outstanding. I find it amazing that all the parts had a similar concept and idea and a similar execution (crossover). The parts were nicely synchronised with each other and... I simply love the whole thing! GG! Smile
Back to top Go down
xDreww
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDreww

[Æon MEP] Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   [Æon MEP] Together Watch11Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:33 pm

haha like your comments Hakim. Tho for group c. Yep. you already know who might win this aeon contest already xD
anywho this MEP was awesome guys seriously, you guys went hard haha. Great work from great editors!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xDreww
CarnageBreak

CarnageBreak

[Æon MEP] Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   [Æon MEP] Together Watch11Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 am

Started strong, well paced and a great ending really well done. The durarara part was probably my favorite part overall but everything in it was great. Iron Chef and Akross really bring out the best editors around to compete its really cool to watch. Good luck! Baws
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

[Æon MEP] Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   [Æon MEP] Together Watch11Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:15 am

One of my favourite Aeon meps.
Really good job on this one!
Favorite part was 4, the editing in it was amazing *-*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
xDeuz
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDeuz

[Æon MEP] Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   [Æon MEP] Together Watch11Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:05 am

awesome guys ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonstudios.forumotion.com/
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
xDieguitoAMV

[Æon MEP] Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   [Æon MEP] Together Watch11Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Perfect, a lot of teamwork here. The theme is clearly showed in all the mep and what i love the most is the similar editing in all the tracks, is like all the tracks were made by the same editor.
What i dont like are little things like for example that "distortion" effect that the track 1 has (looks weird in my opinion, looks like a texture or something like that) and also the big amount of twitch at 1:25.
Also in my personal opinion the girl x girl and the boy x boy tracks gives some change and originality to the theme of losing somebody you appreciate (which is something that we already watch on amvs a lot).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Æon MEP] Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   [Æon MEP] Together Watch11

Back to top Go down

[Æon MEP] Together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Æon Studios :: AnimeMusicVideos :: ›› Your AMVs-
Jump to: