Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlchemistEskimo
Æ Member
Æ Member
AlchemistEskimo

[Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)  Empty
PostSubject: [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)    [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)  Watch11Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:13 am

My entry! Quite happy how this came out despite a few "meh" looking compositions and the fact that the story isn't as clear as I wanted due to the time limit. Anyway stoked to have participated this year!

Song: Emancipator - First Snow
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, End of Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop Movie

DL https://mega.co.nz/#!vJQA2CjR!7rakFBxlOs9NCEAsnYbwzr8DkyXrZbHFU0QqQz0kU1w
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)    [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)  Watch11Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:24 am

you already know what i think, but yea glad to see something different with fma and your work is really nice, good luck :PP
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)    [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)  Watch11Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Luna wrote:
you already know what i think, but yea glad to see something different with fma and your work is really nice, good luck :PP

Baws
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
xDieguitoAMV

PostSubject: Re: [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)    [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)  Watch11Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 am

Heey eskimo! welcome to the studio first of all Smile
About the video.. the first part is impresive and got me into see whats happend next, but lost my interest in the second half (probably you were running out of time). I think that the video deserve a remake because what you were showing about Alphonse was very interesting for me.
Keep it up, and good luck on the ic!

Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo
Æ Member
Æ Member
AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)    [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)  Watch11Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:35 am

Thanks a lot guys!

xDieguitoAMV wrote:
Heey eskimo! welcome to the studio first of all Smile
About the video.. the first part is impresive and got me into see whats happend next, but lost my interest in the second half (probably you were running out of time). I think that the video deserve a remake because what you were showing about Alphonse was very interesting for me.
Keep it up, and good luck on the ic!

Thanks bud! Yes time was the downfall of this so I unfortunately wasn't able to do it all justice. Perhaps a remake like you said or even a "sequel" to fill in and extend plot could be neat. Thank you for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)    [Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)  Watch11

Back to top Go down

[Æon] Atone - FMAB AMV (Soul Team IC 11)
Page 1 of 1