Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danparthenis

danparthenis

[DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11] Empty
PostSubject: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11] Watch11Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:28 pm

[DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11] Trigon11

Preview Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qaduvWuYmo
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dboe8m47aaxn9jo/%5BDance%5D%5BDanParthenis%5D+-+%5BTrigonometric+Shift%5D.mp4
Category: Dance
Anime: Various
Song: Conte - Skrillex & Daft Punk Remix
Description: Hey guys so basically I just joined this forum cause I respect and look up to the editors here and I recently about 3 months ago decided to take AMV editing a lot more seriously so I would really appreciate some feedback to help me improve so I can work on my editing. Hope you enjoy the vid itself it came 10th in the Dance category which for me is a big deal since this was my first time entering ST IC. So yeah :)
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11] Watch11Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:53 pm

I did not like how you tried to synch at 13s with the bike, does not fit for me. I like how you add this logo in the eyes, nice idea.
What you did at 19s is meh to me, it could work but not in a dance video but at 49s looks nice how you used that.
Too bad you did not mask the whole hair at 46s, i think it would have been better.
Also I like your flow, too bad after 1:46 it's too slow but it was an ic so i understand

Also congrats on your ranking :)
Back to top Go down
danparthenis

danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11] Watch11Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Luna wrote:
I did not like how you tried to synch at 13s with the bike, does not fit for me. I like how you add this logo in the eyes, nice idea.
What you did at 19s is meh to me, it could work but not in a dance video but at 49s looks nice how you used that.
Too bad you did not mask the whole hair at 46s, i think it would have been better.
Also I like your flow, too bad after 1:46 it's too slow but it was an ic so i understand

Also congrats on your ranking :)

Thanks for the feedback :) I will work on the things you said, this video was very experimental for me so I hope I can get better at editing this style all together. And the flow at the end yeah I was trying to give the video a bit of a narrative with it all being in his exam or something but it did kill the flow T^T cheers hopefully I will be able to take your advice on board my next project
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11] Watch11

Back to top Go down

[DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Souls Team IC 11]
Page 1 of 1