Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GodFire91

GodFire91

[Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate Empty
PostSubject: [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate   [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate Watch11Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:15 am

Download Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=197982

Studio: Studio: https://www.youtube.com/user/SoulKingStudio

For those of you who are familiar with this song. I am sorry I had to pitch the audio. Youtube blocks this song worldwide. But the download links do have the original audio.

I spent the majority of my time working on this in AE. I would like to think I got better with optical flares but not to sure. This is also my first time messing with Magic Bullet. I originally did this back in 2011. But I really wanted to edit Ga-Rei -Zero- again. I liked it back then, but now that I looked at it. Oh dear.....it is not that good. Random scenes EVERYWHERE. So I decided to remake it and finally focus on just Kagura and Yomi. Hope you enjoy Very Happy

Programs Used: Final Cut Pro, After Effects
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

[Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate   [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate Watch11Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:06 pm

A great video for the fans of this anime, you showed how was their relationship and the feeling is here.
I did not like the effect at 1:02-1:18 i think it would have been better without
I liked how you added the memories in the middle of the fight, nice idea but it was a bit too slow
In general the first half is better for me, maybe because at the end it felt too long for me
Anyway keep it up!
Back to top Go down

[Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate
Page 1 of 1