Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」

Go down 
+5
gabberMD
Strat
xDeuz
Fury
Nosec
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosec

Nosec

[ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Empty
PostSubject: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:11 am

[ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 KGulq3i
[ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Qil4hQs
[ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 LyOgfY5

Lossless 60fps MKV/FLAC Download 236MB: http://bit.ly/1RJVyz6

No Effects:

No Effects vs. Finished:

How to get 60fps anime using Twixtor in AE CS6 - Tutorial:

As you can see this is 60 fps anime where every new frame is a new "drawing", this was achieved with frame interpolation using the Twixtor Plugin for After Effects CS6 after removing the repeated frames manually.

About this AMV:

Figment means "something that someone believes to be real but that exists only in their imagination."
The reason I used it as the title for the video is because the video is in part about chaos and the inability to manage what's currently going on, so in a way it is the process of trying to fix the chaos of a distorted reality that's currently going on in the brain.

It's 100% After Effects CS6

After Effects CS6 plugins I used for this video:
- Twixtor
- Video Copilot - Optical Flares
- Video Copilot - Twitch
- Magic Bullet Looks
- Trapcode Shine
- ReelSmart Motion Blur

Render Time : 10 hours for lossless avi ( 9.37GB )

This video took me 4 months to edit. Loved every second of it.

Music :
- Cryptex - Slay It
- Kraddy - Heart Anthem - Cryptex Remix

Anime used:
- Akira
- Bakemonogatari
- Evangelion 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance
- Evangelion 3.33 You Can (Not) Advance
- Karas
- Monogatari Second Season:
Nekomonogatari (Shiro)
Kabukimonogatari
Otorimonogatari
Onimonogatari
- Nekomonogatari (Kuro)
- Nisemonogatari
- Perfect Blue
- Shigurui

Accolades:

Aniventure 2015:
- 1st Place Best Action Video

Kita-Kon 2015:
- 1st Place Best Overall
- 1st Place Best Action/Adventure Video

Oni-Con XII:
- 2nd Place Fast Action Editors Award
- 2nd Place Fast Action People's Award

Geefkest Montreal 2015:
- 1st Place Best Category X
- 2nd Place Best AMV Public's Choice

HOLIDAY MATSURI 2015:
- 1st place Best Editing

Nihon Sekai 2015:
- 1st Place Best Overall

AICon 2016:
- 1st Place Best Technical
- 3rd Place Action/Upbeat

Last edited by Nosec on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:27 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:01 pm

What can i say a true masterpiece, a smart way to use fx and the colors just beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Nosec

Nosec

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Fury wrote:
What can i say a true masterpiece, a smart way to use fx and the colors just beautiful.

Thank you very much, Fury! Really glad to hear you enjoyed my first AMV, never would have imagined this kind of reception when I finally decided to try to make an AMV myself. Stay awesome!
Back to top Go down
xDeuz
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDeuz

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Nice work<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonstudios.forumotion.com/
Nosec

Nosec

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:21 pm

xDeuz wrote:
Nice work<3

Wow thank you! So glad to know an amazing editor and AMV maker like yourself enjoyed my work ^^
Back to top Go down
Strat
Æ Member
Æ Member
Strat

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:23 pm

I watched it first day was published.

I knew that it would have  polemic about if this video was a copy of lolligerjoj's style etc, but it's still your work.

I can see that this AMV is quite enjoyable and the effort it's obvious, that's why the result was good overall (Y).

There are things that you will improve with more experience. The principal mistake is that you focused on effects and scene selection ( I think that in one parts more than others ) but forgetting an atmosphere that could have been better. In this kind of AMVs is the most important part (psychedelic genre + whatever)  a better coloring can help A LOT.

I always think that listening the music with our eyes is the best things for putting a part of your soul in the video, and I thought that the AMV needs to transmit to all the viewers more darkness (coloring), but maybe there are people who doesn't mind because of they are watching that effects that they like it and it's okay.

If you really want to create "goosebumps" to the viewers / viewers remember you, you have to prepare videos with other mindset, or maybe be yourself, without thinking it. Also, remember that FX are only for supporting what you want to say in your video: maybe you need all, maybe not, who knows.

From here on out, you should think about yourself, and discover your OWN style. Obviously most of editors have their own inspiration, but that doesn't mean  they make the same style than their inspirations. Maybe it can be hard, but with the time you will find it, Good luck Embarassed

[ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 2l8epvn
Back to top Go down
Nosec

Nosec

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Strat wrote:
I watched it first day was published.

I knew that it would have  polemic about if this video was a copy of lolligerjoj's style etc, but it's still your work.

I can see that this AMV is quite enjoyable and the effort it's obvious, that's why the result was good overall (Y).

There are things that you will improve with more experience. The principal mistake is that you focused on effects and scene selection ( I think that in one parts more than others ) but forgetting an atmosphere that could have been better. In this kind of AMVs is the most important part (psychedelic genre + whatever)  a better coloring can help A LOT.

I always think that listening the music with our eyes is the best things for putting a part of your soul in the video, and I thought that the AMV needs to transmit to all the viewers more darkness (coloring), but maybe there are people who doesn't mind because of they are watching that effects that they like it and it's okay.

If you really want to create "goosebumps" to the viewers / viewers remember you, you have to prepare videos with other mindset, or maybe be yourself, without thinking it. Also, remember that FX are only for supporting what you want to say in your video: maybe you need all, maybe not, who knows.

From here on out, you should think about yourself, and discover your OWN style. Obviously most of editors have their own inspiration, but that doesn't mean  they make the same style than their inspirations. Maybe it can be hard, but with the time you will find it, Good luck Embarassed

[ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 2l8epvn

I am indeed missing the most important thing in an AMV, being different and original,  I was aware of from the start that I would get alot of " lolligerjoj wannabe " feedback, and rightfully so! The style is indeed very similar. But I loved making it nontheless, I remember watching his AMVs and being completely stunned, it was like a audio visualizer, I just had to be a part of it somehow.

The colors could indeed be less saturated, bleaker and oppressive to suit the heavy feel of the scenes and theme of the video, but in the middle sequence I wanted to create a fake sense of security, like a rainbow after the storm, a calm and safe break from all the chaos, then it starts building up, getting darker and darker till it all goes to hell once again.

I really wanted to create a roller coaster experience as my first AMV, but ofcourse there's alot of room for improvement and most of all finding my own distinct style, I agree with all your negative points, you have to excuse my lack of experience with editing videos in this community.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think and basically review this video and my work, and at the same time help me become better, keep up the good work and keep on being an inspiration!

TL;DR Basically all I can say is thank you immensly for the helpfull words, glad you enjoyed, and I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Strat wrote:
+1

the video is a bit too messy but for be your first amv you did a fine job! keep it up =)
I hope to watch more amv's from you in the future ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
Nosec

Nosec

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:15 pm

gabberMD wrote:
Strat wrote:
+1

the video is a bit too messy but for be your first amv you did a fine job! keep it up =)
I hope to watch more amv's from you in the future ^^

Thank you very much for checking out my video, gabberMD! And I have a bit too much fun overediting so I understand it can be a little eye-sore to some people, still have alot to learn ^^ Stay awesome and keep up the amazing work!
Back to top Go down
xDreww
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDreww

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:09 am

You know my thoughts on this video. I really think you have high potential in making something really awesome man. No more lolij amv alike tho if you wanna be a bit mroe creative like the other guys said. And I didn't mentioned also about is atmosphere. It's one thing im a huge fan of, esspcialy when it comes to AMVs with feels. But of course this type of AMV wont have that, but it doesn't matter if this was type of AMV was done a bit more..cleaner I guess. Also if this was your 2nd-3rd AMV im really impressive regardless no matter what. I'm looking forward to see more stuff from you!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xDreww
Nosec

Nosec

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:46 am

xDreww wrote:
You know my thoughts on this video. I really think you have high potential in making something really awesome man. No more lolij amv alike tho if you wanna be a bit mroe creative like the other guys said. And I didn't mentioned also about is atmosphere. It's one thing im a huge fan of, esspcialy when it comes to AMVs with feels. But of course this type of AMV wont have that, but it doesn't matter if this was type of AMV was done a bit more..cleaner I guess. Also if this was your 2nd-3rd AMV im really impressive regardless no matter what. I'm looking forward to see more stuff from you!!!

Thank you immensely for your honest opinion, support and also for seeing potential in me, couldnt ask for anything more!
Back to top Go down
Nedits
Æ Member
Æ Member
Nedits

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:45 am

Pretty nice, yah true it was a bit messy, but for a 1st it's more than great , keep it up man, best of luck, and i would definitely love to see more from you in the future!
Back to top Go down
Nosec

Nosec

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:14 am

Nedits wrote:
Pretty nice, yah true it was a bit messy, but for a 1st it's more than great , keep it up man, best of luck, and i would definitely love to see more from you in the future!

Wow I'm at a loss for words! I'm truly flattered to receive such feedback from a great editor such as yourself, and please excuse my lack of experience with videos in this community ^^
Thank you for watching and for you honest opinion Nedits, really appreciate it!
Stay awesome and keep on doing what you do best.
Back to top Go down
Rhythem Mvs

Rhythem Mvs

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:30 am

This is both upsetting and relieving at the same time I had been working on a formula for that effect but mines Caused For way more usage of CPU But is just perfect *O*
Back to top Go down
Nosec

Nosec

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:58 am

Rhythem Mvs wrote:
This is both upsetting and relieving at the same time I had been working on a formula for that effect but mines Caused For way more usage of CPU But is just perfect *O*

I'm guessing you mean the use of twixtor in anime footage, well anyways I'm glad I could be of assistance! Enjoy and thank you for checking out my video!
Back to top Go down
Nedits
Æ Member
Æ Member
Nedits

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:22 am

Nosec wrote:
Wow I'm at a loss for words! I'm truly flattered to receive such feedback from a great editor such as yourself, and please excuse my lack of experience with videos in this community ^^
Thank you for watching and for you honest opinion Nedits, really appreciate it!
Stay awesome and keep on doing what you do best.
Haha you're absolutely welcome man and if you ever need help in your future videos i can always help, here's my skype :blueshadow741
Back to top Go down
Mally

Mally

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:57 am

:3
Back to top Go down
Nosec

Nosec

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:18 am

Mally wrote:
:3

- ̮ ̮-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」   [ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」 Watch11

Back to top Go down

[ AMV ] Figment「60 fps」
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Æon Studios :: AnimeMusicVideos :: ›› Your AMVs-