Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Æon-Strat] - Leisurely

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Strat
Æ Member
Æ Member
Strat

[Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Empty
PostSubject: [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely   [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Watch11Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:52 am

[Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Poster10

In our life, sometimes we feel stressful, and maybe we give importance to things that are unimportant. What's important? We don't know the answer, and maybe we can't know it right now.
Maybe we should watch our own life leisurely, and felt all we lost from our eyes.
I always thought that Inori (Guilty Crown) has a special aura, and you can appreaciate it in the anime, so I decided that she was the best girl for "singing" this kind of song. I followed the lyrics and connected scenes at the same time. Also, some parts of the AMV have a close relation with anime story, but I won't spoil! so if you understand that maybe you will enjoy the vido more!

Thanks to Flunk for making this perfect song, your music  always catch me.

This video was made in 10 days, in which I spent a lot of time and effort each day, since 01/08/2015 until 10/08/2015. The video was participating in an exclusive contest and now is avalaible!! I got second place and I'm very happy because my friend won!!!!
MrGafudo's video:
Take your time and enjoy this video :).

[Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Screen10

[Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Screen11

[Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Screen12

[Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Screen13

[Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Screen14

Video:  

Anime: 5cm per second, Absolute Duo, Angel Beats, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae, C3, Charlotte, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren, Clannad, Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, Eden; They Were Only Two On the Planet, Ef - A fairy tale of the two, Ef - The First Tale, Evangelion, Fate Stay Night - UBW Second Season 2, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Glasslip, Guilty Crow,n Hanasaku Iroha,  Harmonie, Hibike! Euphonium, Hyouka, Inu x Boku SS, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Kara no Kyoukai, Kekkai Sensen, Kotonoha no Niwa, Kung-Fu Love, Kyoukai no kanata, Nerawareta Gakuen, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki, Plastic Memories, Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, Supipara, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Tamako Market, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Xam'd Lost Memories, Zetsuen no Tempest

Music: Flunk - Play
To the Moon OST: For River
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely   [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Watch11Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:32 am

It could be better. The thing with this kind of AMV's is that you need to display as much as u can "le" emotions and catch the mood, which was hard for me to get something, for that u need a really great techinc overall and really good scene selection. U should watch some of ur mate AMV's - DigiCat.
Back to top Go down
Strat
Æ Member
Æ Member
Strat

PostSubject: Re: [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely   [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Watch11Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Fury wrote:
It could be better. The thing with this kind of AMV's is that you need to display as much as u can "le" emotions and catch the mood, which was hard for me to get something, for that u need a really great techinc overall and really good scene selection. U should watch some of ur mate AMV's - DigiCat.

The purpose of this AMV was not to intensify feelings, is really the opposite, because I didn't search the viewer's exaltation, just tranquility at the same time the song  (folktronic music) fits with that. That's why I visualized the song with my eyes and that's why there are scenes like landscapes from the train etc, at the same time I connect the lyrics with next scenes etc (in general I'm very happy with scene selection but I know that there are parts in which could have been better, but just some seconds).

Also, there is no reason for comparing this kind of video with digicat style because she is unique and has a very very beautiful m@d style and you won't find any video like that in her channel, and my purpose was not "impressed" with transitions etc ( some transitions could have been better too).

I understand that can be people who bored with this video (AT THE SAME TIME people dislike this "bored" song), but all dependes of how you are willing to watch it.

Anyways, thank you for your comment and I'll keep improving!
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely   [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Watch11Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:32 pm

So are u telling me that u tried to make an expressionless amv. It looks like u dont really know the definition of word "emotion", it doesnt need to be a positive or negative kind of feeling or something like "exaltation" or "tranquility", more or less having one of em it means it express emotions or as u tagged ur amv, sentiments. As u said u wanted to express something like "tranquility" which requires an certain mood, and for me it didnt happend at all.
My point about DigiCat is that for me she is one of the best from Aeon who can catch a certain mood and any kind of emotion, positive, negative, calm, etc. For example Airwave. Is about the way she is able to catch certain feelings, or like slimed and his AMV Serein. Are things u can learn from them at least just watching and understanding why it does transmit certain moods or feelings.
A quick tip: u should make ur homework before sayn something, it might make urself look lets say inexperienced.
Back to top Go down
L33tAmv

L33tAmv

PostSubject: Re: [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely   [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Watch11Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:37 pm

avarage anime mix tho you Strat seem to have an open mind and not taking things too hard as long as you improve and learn something from anything you make its a + but i think you could find a better ways to improve
Back to top Go down
Strat
Æ Member
Æ Member
Strat

PostSubject: Re: [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely   [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Watch11Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Fury wrote:
So are u telling me that u tried to make an expressionless amv. It looks like u dont really know the definition of word "emotion", it doesnt need to be a positive or negative kind of feeling or something like "exaltation" or "tranquility", more or less having one of em it means it express emotions or as u tagged ur amv, sentiments. As u said u wanted to express something like "tranquility" which requires an certain mood, and for me it didnt happend at all.
My point about DigiCat is that for me she is one of the best from Aeon who can catch a certain mood and any kind of emotion, positive, negative, calm, etc. For example Airwave. Is about the way she is able to catch certain feelings, or like slimed and his AMV Serein. Are things u can learn from them at least just watching and understanding why it does transmit certain moods or feelings.
A quick tip: u should make ur homework before sayn something, it might make urself look lets say inexperienced.

Thank you, now I understand what you wanted to do!

L33tAmv wrote:
avarage anime mix tho you Strat seem to have an open mind and not taking things too hard as long as you improve and learn something from anything you make its a + but i think you could find a better ways to improve

Maybe there are better ways for improving, but for me there are a difference between AMVs making for improving or just spontaneous like that. Anyways, I could get a little part of experience for the next, and thanks for comment blink
Back to top Go down
DisOrder

DisOrder

PostSubject: Re: [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely   [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Watch11Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:01 pm

really amazing work bro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCug4ukObYtGAJxpTd6llcWw
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely   [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Watch11Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:24 am

Not bad. Not something I really like, but I liked the mood. Felt like something was missing in this but nice job overall!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely   [Æon-Strat] - Leisurely Watch11

Back to top Go down

[Æon-Strat] - Leisurely
Page 1 of 1