Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to beat video editor’s block?

Go down 
+5
Replay Studios
xShiroy
EvilspiritAmv
AlexxAMV
[madaraxD]
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[madaraxD]
Admin
Admin
[madaraxD]

How to beat video editor’s block? Empty
PostSubject: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:33 pm

I guess we all had this problem once, so yeah, what you do to beat it?

At my case i usually dont get blocked, but when it happens i just step away from the project some days and I spend my time doing other things like play games etc. It works for me most of the time :3 but Im a pretty fast editor so i usually finish my videos before have the chance to get blocked or something..xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/madaraxDAmv
AlexxAMV

AlexxAMV

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:01 pm

i usually get it latelly because i stick my head into too manny things...also a factor for it is i dont usually like my edits...wich makes me undecided while editing....all i can do is step away ....relax a little...then resume things a day or two later..and im a slow editor XD
Back to top Go down
EvilspiritAmv

EvilspiritAmv

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 pm

"when it happens i just step away from the project some days and I spend my time doing other things like play games etc."

i am preatty much do the same when this kinda block gets to me :D and usually why i get it cuz i am used to overthink my edits.
Back to top Go down
AlexxAMV

AlexxAMV

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:35 pm

also getting bullied by friends into doing it might help XD
Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]
Admin
Admin
[madaraxD]

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:45 pm

AlexxAMV wrote:
Hahahaha, indeed x)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/madaraxDAmv
EvilspiritAmv

EvilspiritAmv

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:51 pm

AlexxAMV wrote:
i will pretend i have nothing to do with it xD
Back to top Go down
AlexxAMV

AlexxAMV

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:03 pm

EvilspiritAmv wrote:
AlexxAMV wrote:
i will pretend i have nothing to do with it xD
you bro dont denie.......we aint strangerzzzzz........i wanna increase bully skillz
Back to top Go down
EvilspiritAmv

EvilspiritAmv

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Quote :
you bro dont denie.......we aint strangerzzzzz........i wanna increase bully skillz
idd bro :D , and go for it
Back to top Go down
xShiroy
Admin
Admin
xShiroy

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 pm

LOL

It's proved that for regaining inspiration, just needs 3 DAYS away from EVERYTHING that is associated to what you need it for,

so yeah, Mike, you're doing it right X)
If we stay away from editing for a while, when we get back, we get LOADS of ideas and inspiration;

trying to force it, will just make it worse sometimes ahahha Razz
Back to top Go down
http://xshiroy.deviantart.com/
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 pm

its seems when i get ediitor's block its because im doing something hard or outside of my comfy zone. so to fix it, i push through it or i'll take a step back. idk if that makes sense XD
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Ugh when I get editors block it just makes me edit more *facepalm* I spend hours opening and starting like 5 different projects and I'm like "why the freak can't I finish anything" Then I get a huge headache of frustration and do something else with my pitiful life lol.
I notice I'm more prone to an editing block when I have a lot of free time to edit. Buy if I have school or some other obligations keeping me busy and away from my computer, theeeen suddenly I have so many freakin ideas but to time to do anything with them XDD
Oh and am I the only one who feels like I can't enjoy listening to music anymore without imagining an AMV with it....? Gahhh
#EditorsCurse
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JazzsVids
Cour

Cour

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:21 pm

JazzsVids wrote:

Oh and am I the only one who feels like I can't enjoy listening to music anymore without imagining an AMV with it....? Gahhh
#EditorsCurse
x2... I understand :/

Sometimes crashes worldwide and more in this type of thing, just try not to think about it and get to do anything, sometimes it works.

Back to top Go down
http:// http://cjsn45.deviantart.com/
richardbfv
Æ Member
Æ Member
richardbfv

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:12 am

JazzsVids wrote:
#EditorsCurse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAZZY XDDDDD I share this feeling with you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/richardbfv
Aresshia
Admin
Admin
Aresshia

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:34 pm

JazzsVids wrote:

#EditorsCurse
Crying or Very sad It's what usually happen to me too xD I'm happy that I'm not alone ahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aresshiachan85
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to beat video editor’s block?   How to beat video editor’s block? Watch11

Back to top Go down

How to beat video editor’s block?
Page 1 of 1