Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iHaki-kun

iHaki-kun

One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime Empty
PostSubject: One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime   One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime Watch11Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:10 pm

im new here nice to meet u

feedback if possible
Back to top Go down
DisOrder

DisOrder

PostSubject: Re: One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime   One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime Watch11Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Cool work Haki 
P.S DisOrder
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCug4ukObYtGAJxpTd6llcWw
xDeuz
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDeuz

PostSubject: Re: One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime   One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime Watch11Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:14 am

good job ;) a greeting 8D
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonstudios.forumotion.com/
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime   One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime Watch11Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:14 am

Not bad, but I didn't really get a sense of what the video was about and if it was about something it kind of conflicts with the song. There were some nice pacing in here though, but there were a lot of fast scenes and needless shakes that makes it a bit "eh" to me. In the end I found myself bored and thought it was quite random (considering the fact I don't like videos like that). You should also becareful on when using cross-fades and black flashes I, myself find it annoying to see it a lot but it can work sometimes. I also recommend waiting for the anime to complete before editing, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, waiting to see next!
Back to top Go down
iHaki-kun

iHaki-kun

PostSubject: Re: One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime   One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime Watch11Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Thanks guys, also Kisagi i get what u mean but i made this edit just because i wanted to use the song i was bursting with insperation so thats why :D
Also thanks for the feedback ill keep it in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime   One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime Watch11

Back to top Go down

One Punch Man AMV _ revolution of anime
Page 1 of 1