Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC

Go down 
+4
xShiroy
SpacedGhost
xDieguitoAMV
KahloReiva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KahloReiva

KahloReiva

[2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Empty
PostSubject: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:54 pm

This was our first time entering an IC contest like this, since we been off hiatus. So its not the best we could do and our footage worked against us with converting so we're expecting negative feedback but we wanted to post it here for shits and gigs. We had fun with it all in all so hopefully u can find something to like about it lol.
Back to top Go down
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
xDieguitoAMV

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:33 am

Love the slow part on the beguining.. but then on the fast part all the scenes of FMA, soul eater,black laggon, etc looks out of place in my opinion. But anyway still a very good editing and a good job for an ic. Good luck  blink 

PS: When i read "2LK" i was wondering where i have seen it before... and then i remember this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlJlDtMySqQ  ;D
Back to top Go down
SpacedGhost

SpacedGhost

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:39 am

xDieguitoAMV wrote:
Love the slow part on the beguining.. but then on the fast part all the scenes of FMA, soul eater,black laggon, etc looks out of place in my opinion. But anyway still a very good editing and a good job for an ic. Good luck  blink 

PS: When i read "2LK" i was wondering where i have seen it before... and then i remember this:
ahh and kahlo mentioned something about the animes i was using maybe being too different from the ones he was using. lol i'm not sure if u knew the parts changed or not but thats probably why they didnt fit. guess he was right. he's gonna said i told u so haha. thanx for the compliment :3. HOLY CRAP! U REMEMBER THAT COLLAB?! thats fuckin sick :D that was in our prime i didnt think many ppl would still remember that.
Back to top Go down
xShiroy
Admin
Admin
xShiroy

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:32 pm

really liked it xb
Back to top Go down
http://xshiroy.deviantart.com/
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
xDieguitoAMV

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:09 pm

SpacedGhost wrote:
xDieguitoAMV wrote:

ahh and kahlo mentioned something about the animes i was using maybe being too different from the ones he was using. lol i'm not sure if u knew the parts changed or not but thats probably why they didnt fit. guess he was right. he's gonna said i told u so haha. thanx for the compliment :3. HOLY CRAP! U REMEMBER THAT COLLAB?! thats fuckin sick :D that was in our prime i didnt think many ppl would still remember that.

no problem ;) And yes i think that the animes on the second part are totally diferent from the animes on the first part.
ajajaj yeaa don´t ask me why but i still remember that collab, i watched it long time ago on yt
Back to top Go down
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 am

nice ^^
Back to top Go down
KahloReiva

KahloReiva

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:01 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
xDreww
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDreww

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:40 am

know what I think nice collab guys! woo!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xDreww
SoulElfs

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:06 am

Good job good luck :)
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:31 pm

not bad =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC    [2LK] Do You Still Love Me?  ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC  Watch11

Back to top Go down

[2LK] Do You Still Love Me? ZonaAMV Multi Rave IC
Page 1 of 1