Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Enkai]Chasing the undead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EnkaiHibashira

EnkaiHibashira

[Enkai]Chasing the undead Empty
PostSubject: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Watch11Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Spoiler:

Author:EnkaiHibashira
Production: Ellines Nakama Productions
Anime Source:Blood C
Audio Source:Drove through ghosts to get here-65daysofstatic

Inspired by redrum's vid I always wanted to do an amv with this song.I think that its one of my best works so far as its the one I tried to have more of a story and make a better "mood" that fits the story.Don't know if I really succeded though :p
Any comments on what to improve are welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Watch11Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:04 am

interesting o.O
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki D

Kurosaki D

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Watch11Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:28 am

I liked the atmosphere, good video
Back to top Go down
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
xDieguitoAMV

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Watch11Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:00 am

Great video! everything was pretty good just don´t like how you added that color effect in the whole amv (some scenes looks really dark and saturated because of that in my opinion). But overall it was very well edited and goes perfect with the song ;)
Back to top Go down
EnkaiHibashira

EnkaiHibashira

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Watch11Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:10 pm

thanks guys :D

xDieguitoAMV wrote:
Great video! everything was pretty good just don´t like how you added that color effect in the whole amv (some scenes looks really dark and saturated because of that in my opinion). But overall it was very well edited and goes perfect with the song ;)

I added that in a try to make it more unique and have a more fitting mood with the song...try to make it darker.You are right though...in some scenes maybe I needed to make the brighter and some others just change that effect :p
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Watch11Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:55 pm

mhh well pretty cool but anime+music bad choice imo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
EnkaiHibashira

EnkaiHibashira

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Watch11Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:17 pm

gabberMD wrote:
mhh well pretty cool but anime+music bad choice imo.

maybe you are right but when I heard the song this anime was the best thing that came to my mind :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Watch11

Back to top Go down

[Enkai]Chasing the undead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Æon Studios :: AnimeMusicVideos :: ›› Your AMVs-
Jump to: