Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visible

Go down 
+2
xShiroy
EvilspiritAmv
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilspiritAmv

EvilspiritAmv

Visible                              Empty
PostSubject: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:30 pm

just wanted to join the club some DNB here :D

My Style (warning spam)

xD
Back to top Go down
xShiroy
Admin
Admin
xShiroy

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Dnb <3

I enjoyed it, keep improving :D
You should work more on the dynamics to help in your scene selection Xp Baws 
Back to top Go down
http://xshiroy.deviantart.com/
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:41 pm

u don't ask me cc on yt ?? xD
nway is pretty cool keep it up ;P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
EvilspiritAmv

EvilspiritAmv

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 pm

gabberMD wrote:
u don't ask me cc on yt ?? xD
nway is pretty cool keep it up ;P
you didnt recognize me man xD , there is only one evilspiritamv  

and thanks :D
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:07 pm

ahah
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
[madaraxD]
Admin
Admin
[madaraxD]

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 pm

I think some scenes are too much speed up, but its pretty nice, also dnb ftw! CC is good too, but try to be more creative with ur transitions, crossfades-hardcuts its okay, but they become boring if u use them too much
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/madaraxDAmv
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:33 pm

you had some great internal sync going on there :3
Back to top Go down
EvilspiritAmv

EvilspiritAmv

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:47 pm

[madaraxD] wrote:
I think some scenes are too much speed up, but its pretty nice, also dnb ftw! CC is good too, but try to be more creative with ur transitions, crossfades-hardcuts its okay, but they become boring if u use them too much
i see your point :) so bassicaly i need to have more creativity/diversity in my transitions

Last edited by EvilspiritAmv on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EvilspiritAmv

EvilspiritAmv

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Replay Studios wrote:
you had some great internal sync going on there :3

thanks m8 :)
Back to top Go down
xDreww
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDreww

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Liked the color, another "blockbuster" feel though haha. I felt like this really, really needed more interestedly. As I was nodding my head to this awesome track, the AMV wasn't really flowing along with it. The hard consistent beats weren't hitting and feeling quite right, try to feel the rhythm, feel the anime with the track and more in your face. Then that kind of explains the transitions, and lack of movement. More movements and less scenes of non hitting would have hit the spot a bit more. The internal sync was alright, but I think what I said is basically try to hit those important syncs harder with more intense feel. Good work overall though. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xDreww
EvilspiritAmv

EvilspiritAmv

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:07 am

xDreww wrote:
Liked the color, another "blockbuster" feel though haha. I felt like this really, really needed more interestedly. As I was nodding my head to this awesome track, the AMV wasn't really flowing along with it. The hard consistent beats weren't hitting and feeling quite right, try to feel the rhythm, feel the anime with the track and more in your face. Then that kind of explains the transitions, and lack of movement. More movements and less scenes of non hitting would have hit the spot a bit more. The internal sync was alright, but I think what I said is basically try to hit those important syncs harder with more intense feel. Good work overall though. :3
to be honest i think it flowed well but i guess you didnt felt like it and yeah i  didnt try to focus on beats at all , just was going with the flow this is what i am trying to do when i edit dnb , the only beats i tried to hit were the 3 hard ones

"Good work overall though. :3"
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visible    Visible                              Watch11

Back to top Go down

Visible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Æon Studios :: AnimeMusicVideos :: ›› Your AMVs-
Jump to: