Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[MEP] Eternal Scars

Go down 
+4
MagicDarkLight
iKuro
xDreww
gabberMD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
gabberMD

[MEP] Eternal Scars Empty
PostSubject: [MEP] Eternal Scars   [MEP] Eternal Scars Watch11Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Special for Æon IC Team Battle
[Judges: xDieguitoAMV and DigiCat]

-INFO-
Music: ††† - Bitches Brew
Anime: Wolf's Rain, The SoulTaker, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Hellsing, Angel Beats, Kara No Kyoukai, Dance In The Vampire Bund, Ghost Hound, Aldnoah.Zero, Tokyo Ghoul, The Animatrix, Mardock Scramble
Editors: BirStudio, xDeuz, Sempai, Kuruta, Luna, gabberMD
D/L
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
xDreww
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDreww

PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Eternal Scars   [MEP] Eternal Scars Watch11Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:37 am

Freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xDreww
iKuro

iKuro

PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Eternal Scars   [MEP] Eternal Scars Watch11Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:20 am

Great work guys!! :3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight

MagicDarkLight

PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Eternal Scars   [MEP] Eternal Scars Watch11Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:40 am

Yoo

I am half convinced by the mep, there are some nice stuff out there but it lacks the rigor necessary for any mep of any caliber imo. It's more like each member tried stuff and it's good but in the process they forgot to remain cautious about editing mistakes. I will develop for each part.

Track 1: This part is a nice introduction, the atmosphere is well conveyed. However the fades and blurs are too noticeable and especially at the end with the wolf at 0:29 and the "zoom" on the moon at 0:33.

Track 2: It's okay, the first part of the track is awesome but some cam moves really make no sense, 0:44 this zoom is totally wrong, too strong, too out of nowhere. From 0:51 the editing begins all shakey, it's just dezooms no real reflexion about scene selection. But nice transition with the next track though.

Track 3: This one is very well edited, no technical mistake but way too fast for the song honestly I expected more impacts with heavier scenes. That would have helped the atmosphere to make it a tad slower.

Track 4: This is ok... but rough, almost every cam move is too short or needed blur. Besides the pace seems off to me because of all these rough transitions it seems faster than it should be. Also I wasn't a fan of the colors, too dull for me, especially in daylight scenes, the blue tint looks wrong. And.. infidelity? xD Nice transition to the next one.

Track 5: My favourite part, I have nothing to say, I'm glad to see a non crossover track from you because it looks really good and fresh the "story" is easy to understand and yeah everything else was great :gg: Maybe the last guy from mardock could have been better implemented but yeah. Still a great transition to use o/

Track 6: Really good except for this one fire transition at 2:23, I honestly don't know what came through your mind man haha

So yeah, I might be a bit too demanding, that still was a good mep but these points bugged me off. Good luck in the battle though, really cool concept and I'm impressed you could make 3 groups :D
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
ElpIDa

ElpIDa

PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Eternal Scars   [MEP] Eternal Scars Watch11Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:58 pm

A Very nice MEP! Amazing work, specially seeing it's an IC :D My personal favorite part is the 5th *.*
GG guys and Good Luck for the IC! Smile
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Eternal Scars   [MEP] Eternal Scars Watch11Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:21 am

thanks for the comments guys
glad to see people liked my track as well :PP
Back to top Go down
xDeuz
Æ Member
Æ Member
xDeuz

PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Eternal Scars   [MEP] Eternal Scars Watch11Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:13 am

thank for review mdl :3 Go! for the next proyect !
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonstudios.forumotion.com/
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
xDieguitoAMV

PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Eternal Scars   [MEP] Eternal Scars Watch11Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:28 pm

I personally love the theme of showing the "eternal scars" of the characters, and the dark ambient was well done in most of the video. What i dont like is that a few tracks are really confusing for me and kinda lost the idea in my opinion.
Then the little few technical mistakes from my point of view: 1:48 (the text of infidelity was not necesary and looks out of place since nobody else used any text) 1:49 (the transition and the black space there looks messy)
2:14 (that fire is not well blended with the anime scenes).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Eternal Scars   [MEP] Eternal Scars Watch11

Back to top Go down

[MEP] Eternal Scars
Page 1 of 1