Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amv - Story Of Jason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CyBorg

CyBorg

Amv - Story Of Jason Empty
PostSubject: Amv - Story Of Jason   Amv - Story Of Jason Watch11Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:47 pm

Amv - Story Of Jason 1425245988-bann-jason-cycy
Yo , this is my entry for souls team ic xD so this is my entry for souls team ic 11 , this is the first time i edit horror so it's a new experience for me , well i was inspired by the serial killer jason that looks similar to yamori xD well i didn't have much time to perfect it since i finished it all in hours but still pleased with the outcome , hope you like it peace ;)
Stream :

dll link :
https://mega.co.nz/#!MocglaJZ!FSrX0_gU1tdAcYZ-pdetB3p6UHA3FIH1O7ZZj6wvnPM
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Amv - Story Of Jason   Amv - Story Of Jason Watch11Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:31 pm

j'avais bien kiffé ton clip! franchement ca colle bien à Yamori et tout
dommage par contre que t'as pas plus taffé dessus ou fait une v2 car y'avait moyen de faire mieux sur certains plans mais GG et good luck pour la caté :)
Back to top Go down
CyBorg

CyBorg

PostSubject: Re: Amv - Story Of Jason   Amv - Story Of Jason Watch11Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:31 am

woa merci , super content que t'as kiffé ;D ouais j'avais pas le temps genre j'ai finis en 14 heures xD et yavais plus de scenes avec yamori ( un personannge non principale donc 4-5 minutes de scenes c tout ) xD bonne chance a toi aussi , haha on est dans la même categorie qui a beaucoup de bons clips :/ :p
Back to top Go down
KuroRukio
Æ Member
Æ Member
KuroRukio

PostSubject: Re: Amv - Story Of Jason   Amv - Story Of Jason Watch11Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:50 pm

Bien joué franky j'ai bein kiffé ta clip XDDDD dommage pour toi et luna car il y a bcp des clips tokyo ghoul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amv - Story Of Jason   Amv - Story Of Jason Watch11

Back to top Go down

Amv - Story Of Jason
Page 1 of 1