Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ubel Blatt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeonixamv

zeonixamv

Ubel Blatt Empty
PostSubject: Ubel Blatt   Ubel Blatt Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Ubel Blatt Ubel-blatt-l0

Synopsis

20 years ago, 14 heroes set out on a journey to stop the Wischtech threat. Three perish along the way and four abandon their mission and are labeled hence forth as the Lances of Betrayal. The remaining seven heroes destroy the Wischtech, fulfill their sealing mission and rid the world of the Lances of Betrayal. They return and become the pillars of support for the rebuilding of the empire. So forth the prestigious era starts. Although the Lances of Betrayal were thought to have fallen, they return and begin forming a powerful army on the frontier. They pillage the towns, ravage the lands, and become the object of fear within the empire. Only a young man named Koinzell, holder of the "Black Blade, has the power to annihilate these Lances of Betrayal alone. Who is Koinzell? What is the object of his journey? Where did he come from? Could he be connected to the Seven heroes?

If anyone wants to try and give this a go, give it about 3-4 chapters before stopping. It does get better.
I would say this manga is abit like berserk as it shares many themes. Instead of a typical hero story it is more of a story of revenge and vengence. In my opinion it is actually really good for a manga. I am just stuck waiting for chapters
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeonixAMV
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

Ubel Blatt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ubel Blatt   Ubel Blatt Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:41 pm

hmmn, its a maybe :3
Back to top Go down
AceD

Ubel Blatt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ubel Blatt   Ubel Blatt Watch11Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:52 pm

I've read it since I saw that video a few years ago, had a big break and recently resumed though? It's pretty good. Hope in the future it gets an anime. Would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ubel Blatt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ubel Blatt   Ubel Blatt Watch11

Back to top Go down

Ubel Blatt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Æon Studios :: Off-Topic :: ›› Anime / Manga-
Jump to: