Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Beta Project] Into the Abyss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisagi

Kisagi

[Beta Project] Into the Abyss Empty
PostSubject: [Beta Project] Into the Abyss   [Beta Project] Into the Abyss Watch11Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 am

Been working on since September 2013

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/714bxy2zrr0zsk3/beta.mp4

So, with this I need help trying to gather up some sources and as you see there are some random scenes in there that needs to be edited. Could you help me as of what anime(s) I should use please and tell me if there is anything wrong in the video so far?

My Idea
A boy who is involved in some case of murder and wants to find the culprit, but things keep happening and turns it the other way.

Watching the video itself may be confusing and tends to go into the present and past at times, I know, but like I said there still are some parts that needs to be edited out, such as scenery and etc.. The final product will look completely different than this and I am not sure when I will finish it, hopefully by summer.
Back to top Go down
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Project] Into the Abyss   [Beta Project] Into the Abyss Watch11Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:42 am

of course, fix the random lip flap. the 2nd half definitly feels unedited. i'll wait and see what you do with it first
Back to top Go down
xShiroy
Admin
Admin
xShiroy

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Project] Into the Abyss   [Beta Project] Into the Abyss Watch11Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:01 pm

I'd fix the crossover characters, because using someone from kara no kyoukai doesn't fit at all with durarara, the concept art is completly different xD steins gates and durarara..well both lack of detail in some common aspects and works fine, so yeah not the case with kara no kyoukai xD

I like the idea tho, let's se ehow you keep doing it x)
Back to top Go down
http://xshiroy.deviantart.com/
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Project] Into the Abyss   [Beta Project] Into the Abyss Watch11Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:55 am

thanks for your comment replay, I'll make sure to take it out.

xShiroy wrote:
I'd fix the crossover characters, because using someone from kara no kyoukai doesn't fit at all with durarara, the concept art is completly different xD steins gates and durarara..well both lack of detail in some common aspects and works fine, so yeah not the case with kara no kyoukai xD

I like the idea tho, let's se ehow you keep doing it x)

lol, yeah Kara no Kyoukai is a random needless scene that I need to replace. I'll try doing some playing around with things to see how it works out. Thanks, glad you like my idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Project] Into the Abyss   [Beta Project] Into the Abyss Watch11

Back to top Go down

[Beta Project] Into the Abyss
Page 1 of 1