Æon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ending Story AMV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VIZAMV

VIZAMV

Ending Story AMV Empty
PostSubject: Ending Story AMV   Ending Story AMV Watch11Fri May 16, 2014 5:06 pm

What up people! it's gonna be my first amv on this site and hoping for some feedbacks to improve my self even more, Doesn't matter if it's really harsh, just bring it on.

Back to top Go down
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
xDieguitoAMV

Ending Story AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending Story AMV   Ending Story AMV Watch11Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Hey good video! i think there are some things that are not necesary like the texts and also that colour fx in the whole video i don´t like it. But beside that you made a good job, too bad its to short.. you have a good sense of sync  blink 
Back to top Go down
VIZAMV

VIZAMV

Ending Story AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending Story AMV   Ending Story AMV Watch11Sun May 18, 2014 8:17 am

xDieguitoAMV wrote:
Hey good video! i think there are some things that are not necesary like the texts and also that colour fx in the whole video i don´t like it. But beside that you made a good job, too bad its to short.. you have a good sense of sync  blink 

Thank you, Appreciate it. Yeah on these exam days you can't focus or work too much on it.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Ending Story AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending Story AMV   Ending Story AMV Watch11Mon May 26, 2014 12:45 am

I agree with Diego, the text and some fx are useless, i would enjoy it more without them, but besides that i love your flow and nice scenes selection :)
Back to top Go down
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

Ending Story AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending Story AMV   Ending Story AMV Watch11Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:18 pm

text was not needed X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ending Story AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending Story AMV   Ending Story AMV Watch11

Back to top Go down

Ending Story AMV
Page 1 of 1